1. Parents/Guardians are requested to fill the Admission Forms accurately and completely.
2. No subsequent changes for any reason whatsoever will be permitted.
3. A student who has attended a recognized school will not be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
4. Admission will be granted on the basis of guidelines envisaged in Edn. Code 2014.
5. The school reserves the right to increase fees at any time during academic year.
6. All school dues must be cleared before appearing in the Final Examination
1. Fee is accepted quarterly in the school by A/P cheque only by 10th of the first month of the quarter. Thereafter school fee will
be accepted up to the last date of the quarter month with a fine @5/- per day.
2. Non payment of school dues for more than two months shall necessitate removal of the pupil from roll and the students may be
re-admitted on the payment of re-admission fee.
EXMINATION AND PROMOTION RULES
The School conducts Formative and Summative Assessment as per CBSE guidelines. All tests and examination carry their respective weight age and students are promoted to next class on the basis of these evaluations. There is a continuous and comprehensive evaluation for all classes.
RULES GOVERNING WITHDRAWAL OF PUPIL FROM THE SCHOOL
1. One calendar month's notice "in writing" is required from the Parent/Guardian before withdrawing a child from school.Verbal
messages are not acceptable. In case, no written notice is received,then one month's fee in lieu will be deducted from the
2. School leaving certificate will not be issued until all school dues have been settled.